5 Simple Things that will Improve your Presentations
< 1 Mins Read
1. Customize your avatar for the event. Don’t use the same avatar every meeting. Change things up for the event. You can give viewers of your presentation something new and fresh. Dress for the occasion. Dressing your avatar as Santa for a meeting around the holidays can be a great way to break the ice. Get people smiling and you will do well.
2. Embed your persona or your avatar in your presentation. Keep them looking at their screens by being in the middle of the action.
3. Humans are visual thinkers. A well placed visuals can have a big impact. Add multimedia elements to your presentation such as subtle calming background video of a natural stream or other calming visuals for stressful occasions to help provide sense of serenity.
4. Use animations and illustrations or interactive elements to keep the audience engaged visually.
5. Get up close and personal with the scenes you create, if you are drawn in with your attention to the visual detail of your presentation, your audience will be right there with you.