Presenter Updates will knock your socks off!
< 1 Mins Read
Our team has been working relentlessly to upgrade Presenter. And we think you’ll like what we’ve done.
Here are just some of the improvements made so far in 2019:
- A new AI engine with major quality and performance improvements
- Fixes to the integrated camera in Surface Book machines
- Rear/side camera has been moved to bottom of camera list and is no longer the default camera
- Major performance improvements in compatibility with Mac OS
- Resize is now continuous with no more jumpiness
- Mirror user maintains consistent anchor point of lower-left
- User interface will not jump when you click-drag on the camera selection menu
An improved requirements checker is now included along with instructions for support if your system doesn’t meet Presenter requirements. You can see a log of all the improvements here.