Our team has been working relentlessly to upgrade Presenter. And we think you’ll like what we’ve done.
Here are just some of the improvements made so far in 2019:
- A new AI engine with major quality and performance improvements
- Fixes to the integrated camera in Surface Book machines
- Rear/side camera has been moved to bottom of camera list and is no longer the default camera
- Major performance improvements in compatibility with Mac OS
- Resize is now continuous with no more jumpiness
- Mirror user maintains consistent anchor point of lower-left
- User interface will not jump when you click-drag on the camera selection menu
An improved requirements checker is now included along with instructions for support if your system doesn’t meet Presenter requirements. You can see a log of all the improvements here.
Categorised in: News